We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support. We value all contributions to the Friends of the Oakley Library, and memberships make up the lifeblood of our organization. Your involvement is extremely important to us and is very much appreciated.
If you’re still deciding whether or not to renew, or just haven’t gotten around to it yet, please let us remind you of what your membership supports and what you’ll be missing if you do not renew your membership with Friends of the Oakley Library.
Your Membership Supports:
- Library Programming (Storytime, Teen Tuesdays, LEGO Builders, Season of Authors, etc.)
- Craft Supplies (Crayons, paper, stickers, glue, etc.)
- And much more!
- Complementary quarterly e-newsletter
- Firsthand knowledge of all Library Events
- Knowledge of all “Friend” events.
We hope that you’ll take this time to renew your membership and remain a part of our community. It couldn’t be easier - just click here to renew or drop by our Library and fill out a renewal form!
If you feel that you have received this e-mail in error or you have already renewed your membership, please contact me and give your name, and date of renewal.
We hope to see all of our “Friends” at the Library!